Expected crowds for the first MNSSHP on 9/2?

I’ve always read (and experienced) lower crowds for the September dates of the party, but I’m wondering if that still applies to the very first event of the year?

Not sure on crowd but I’ll be there!

1 Like

5 of us will be there :slight_smile:

1 Like

This blog post may help: The Least Crowded Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party of 2015 | TouringPlans.com Blog

That being said: I will be there too!

1 Like

Thanks… I hadn’t seen that! We didn’t choose the trip days based on going to a party, it just worked it that way so it’s good to know we’ll probably make out fairly well.

I think it was the wrong link, try this: The Least Crowded Halloween Party of 2016 | TouringPlans.com Blog

Thanks… I was wondering if there had been a 2015 followup Either way, it still looks to be a pretty good night!

1 Like

At least that is the prediction! My guess is that the bloggers may not do any attraction? I am not a character person so I am not as worried. It will be magical!

1 Like

We probably won’t do characters either… we waited in the forever line for the Dwarves at MVMCP, and that’s really the only one the littles will care to see. Our villains fan is one of the older girls, and she met several at the old Mix & Mingle. I think trick or treating and the shows will be the highlights of the evening.

1 Like

It’s good to know I bought me and my kids’ tickets on the recommended day. I can’t wait! Thanks for the info!

2 Likes