Exchanging meal credit for three snack credits

I have tried figuring this out and am just wondering if you have to exchange the credits at a restaurant or can I do it at a bakery or something? Like could I exchange a meal credit for 3 snacks at the bakery in France or the chocolate store in Disney Springs?

AI believe it has to be a CS (but some food and wine kiosks allowed it). So, the bakery should work.The bakery is a CS restaurant.

Ok. Thank you @PrincipalTinker I kept finding conflicting info. So it has to be from and CS so the chocolate store at DS wouldn’t work. I’m good with the bakery!

If you look at the CS description here it is noted that exchanges are allowed but they seem to say more for lunch/dinner https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2015Dining.pdf

Am I missing something I don’t see where it says anything about exchanging credits just substituting items on the menu for part of the meal.

I did it in Epcot For F & W.

In the CS section there is a star that says that drink/dessert can be used for any snacks?

@PrincipalTinker Yeah I see the substitution part but nothing about exchanging them totally. Thought I was missing the info on exchanging them.

@gabmom what type of location did you do it at? Both? Or store? Or restaurant?

TIA

I think it was the chew lab kiosk for f & w.

I just did this at Pop on my last day. I had 2 CS meals left over at the end of our trip, and exchanged them for 6 snacks. I got 3 bottles of coke and 3 desserts. Not the best use of snack credits, but at that moment I figured better to use them than not!

@gabmom Thanks for the info.

@armandarae I totally understand the wanting to use rather than lose them. Where at Pop did you do it? At the Quick Service food court place or a gift shop?

1 Like

@mom2bret, just in the food court. It was the first time I did it, I was a little nervous it wouldn’t work but it did! :smile:

@armandarae Thanks for the info. I’m not even sure I will need it but DH seems to think we will so I wanted to have half an idea of what I was doing if we do! :wink:

At any place that has snack credits, you can choose 3 snack items, must be same transaction, and tell them, you want to use a QS credit. I did it at both the Karmel shop in Germany and at Goofy’s in Disney Springs.

Yes!! I was hoping it worked that way. Hopefully it will work that way for us too if need be. Thanks @Elaine5715

1 Like