Ex-Employees Who started a ride service to/from MCO Airport?

I heard there were ex-employees who had been let go during covid who had started a ride service to and from the MCO airport to Disney World? Does anyone know if this is true and if they have a website or something?

1 Like

Yes! Their company is called Cast and Crew Transportation. They have a Facebook page.

4 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

They have a website now

And they will deal with your luggage without an extra fee

You can also check on the Facebook page Ear for Each Other. It was set up to organize the efforts former CMs were part of while laid off, furloughed, etc. In addition to transportation you will find hair dressers (BBB style), tons of food, shopping options, crafts, and even Jedi training!

1 Like

We used cast & crew on our trip last week-they were great! Great communication and early for our 4:30 am pickup for return flight. I recommend!

There is another co called Orlando Magical Rides that also gets rave reviews-husband and wife team of Laila and Omar. I think they have a Facebook page as well.

1 Like

I am trying We Drive (WD) Transportation Company I found on the Ear for Each Other Page. Ian Lowdermilk runs it and has his own Facebook page too. They are newer butbhetting great reviews. I won’t go until July but will report back.

We’re out of this phase (although my girls missed being carted around for sure) but Cast & Crew also has rental strollers available to add on which they bring with them at pickup.