Everything Pop vs Landscapes of Flavor - This is crucial, vital and possibly an emergency. Ok, maybe not

With less than 48 hours at WDW, staying at Pop, and needing to RD AK, should I or shouldn’t I get up early to eat breakfast at AoA? If so, once or on both days?

For Breakfast i don’t see that much of a difference. We would walk over some night for a different variety of food for Dinner.

2 Likes

Check the menus online, but I agree - breakfast probably is not much different at either resort.

2 Likes

I’ve never eaten at either so I checked out the breakfast menus. They both look to have similar menus. Landscapes basically had breakfast sandwiches and Pop had the traditional breakfast plates. IMHO - Everything Pop looked better, so no need to go to AoA.

Unless AoA has some amazing item that I’m not aware of I don’t see the need to go to Landscapes at all.

2 Likes

Pick up cupcakes the night before. Eat while walking to the bus. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

We were at Pop two weeks ago - they had breakfast sandwiches then!

1 Like

From reading previous post, I guess they have special cupcakes or something that are popular. I don’t judge. One of my favorite breakfast spots in all of MK is Sleepy Hollow Refreshments. Nothing like a hot and fresh funnel cake for breakfast!

2 Likes

This is the correct answer.

1 Like

Well, to recap -
AoA has naan with their eggs (I don’t actually eat eggs, but is that the point?)
They have portuguese sausage. And that sounds interesting but maybe not worth a walk.
They have tandoori potatoes.
They have chicken fried steak.

But mostly what it has is people reviewing Everything Pop and pointing out that you can walk to AoA and people saying Landscapes of Flavor is the best counter service at the value resorts. Or the best counter service EVER.

I think I’d be perfectly happy at POP is I hadn’t read stuff on the internet.
So this is FOMO huh?

1 Like

Landscape is good but I wouldn’t waste morning time going there. If you are back early one evening it might be worth going there for dinner.

3 Likes

Pancakes and eggs are pretty standard. I think people like the variety available at lunch and dinner.

2 Likes

I never have breakfast before RD. I RD, take in a few attractions, and grab something quick in the park. I usually have granola bars in the room, so I’ll eat one of those on the way to the bus.

1 Like

But breakfast is the most important meal of the day! I know that because I read that on the internet too.

Less than 48 hours and I’d be looking to whatever is fastest not the tastiest.

1 Like

If you remove the frosting, they become muffins.

Cookies - aka crispy muffin tops- are another option.

2 Likes