Everything OI Event

Sounds like you had a great time! Expensive yes but compared to tickets with express pass…

3 Likes

Did ANYONE get their Ptreanodon Fliers lottery announcement email today as scheduled?

I saw in another thread that it’s been closed since Sunday. Just wanted to see if I was unlucky or if none of us might not get to go on it! :sob:

1 Like

Nothing in my inbox about pteranodon flyers :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I got the boring welcome email, so we definitely didn’t get it :cry:

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

The headlines say “closed indefinitely” :roll_eyes:

Hopefully just clickbait :crossed_fingers: for you guys

1 Like

I’ve texted the customer service number and sent an email. I’ll update with any response

2 Likes

Is it just a wristband or is there a ticket too? Does the wristband have a bar code that works for lockers?

Trying to figure out if lanyards are helpful, and I thought it was discussed in this thread, but I couldn’t find it.

There’s a paper ticket with barcode for park entry that can be used for lockers. Wristbands are used for proving credentials for rides and food. TMs may ask to see wristbands if they’re covered up. I ended up wearing a lanyard the whole night mainly out of force of habit, but it wasn’t particularly necessary. Only used it for a couple ride lockers. Could’ve just kept the paper ticket in my pocket.

1 Like

I texted and they said tickets were distributed for Dec 10, so I didn’t get it. Bummer!

1 Like

I am definitely going to request “priority” lottery position or something for February! What a bummer! At least I know now. Thanks @bebe80

1 Like

I’ll likely arrive at Adventura about noon on Friday. Any tips/tricks for getting a room earlier than 4pm? I know I can leave my luggage with them and go to citywalk or the pool, I just like to get settled.

Another question: how likely am I to get wet on Jurassic Park river adventure? I’ve never been on it and it should be nice out Saturday but I don’t want to get my sweater wet!

Don’t know that there is any trick to it—cross your fingers? I know I’ve usually been able to get into the room at least a little bit early. I checked in it at HRH last Friday before noon and got the room ready text at 1:45 pm.

1 Like

I’ve never gotten that wet on it, but there’s a risk that you’ll get more than a splash. Maybe bring a cheap disposable poncho? That’s our usual approach if really don’t want to get wet.

1 Like

You will not get soaked on JPRA. You will only get a good splash of water to the face. Really, it will only get you little wet from your face to your shoulders. I have ridden it A LOT! :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Not very wet. There is only one big splash event at the end and if you really want to stay dry a poncho is sufficient. There is little worry about about a ton of water seeping into places like another ride in that park.

2 Likes

I finally got a response after 3 days. It felt a bit crappy. Like they were dismissive. I took a screenshot

I want to believe them, but it seem like a built in excuse they are saying to anyone that asks

1 Like

Ok…so I very politely told them I wasn’t happy about hearing, “you weren’t going to get it anyway”

Taylor, personally, called me to apologize just a few minutes ago. (It was kinda late though!)

I’m cool now as he was very nice and super apologetic! (Still disappointed about no Ptreanodon Fliers though! :grin:)

4 Likes