Everyone Else Is Doing It... a solo trip report that we all know won't get finished

The morning goes grandly, so far. I didn’t wake up in time to try for VQ, but I got my after brunch ILL.

On the bus to Epcot, to get to BC for Liner brunching. After I ride GotG I think I’m headed to AK, then maybe MK for the evening. I need to remember to go shopping before I go back to the hotel, whatever time that might be… I forgot my sweatshirt :flushed::joy:

13 Likes

Liner brunching with @janamelia was a success!

Now I’m on latte, LWtL, and GotG @ 1:00. Then… who knows?

21 Likes

I had a pit stop in the butterfly garden, and there was a family of a mom, dad, and two teen boys who were amazed and delighted. It was as fun watching them as the butterflies themselves.

Then I lived with the land.

I was once again deprived of cake-toast, but saved the world anyway. EWTRTW. The last next to me was very scared at the start, but loved it.

Also stopped for some ears.

Current situation:

13 Likes

Love those ears!

Thanks! Guess where?

11 Likes

FFiF

3 Likes

Best song!! Best ride!!

6 Likes

Bingo! I had to come to the place where there’s shade.

15 Likes

I missed Kevin . . .

December must do list started already

6 Likes

Currently:

Getting a bit tired… but I did an unintended 3p1d. I feel totally better about my plan for tomorrow, considering I didn’t even start park-ing (hyphenated to indicate being in parks, not stopping vehicles in designated places) today until noon. I can’t decide if I should HEA, or maybe Space instead, since I’m probably not doing that tomorrow.

12 Likes

HEA with @DisneyDooleys and @prof

2 Likes

We’re in the same vicinity, actually.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize this was here!

2 Likes

After HEA… I think Space. Or Dole Whip. Why am I so bad at decisions?

4 Likes

Dole whip then Space. There, I made a decision for you.

6 Likes

What would I do without you? Probably nothing, apparently. :laughing:

The kid next to me is using his little mermaid bubble wand as a bubble assault weapon and it’s hilarious. I felt the onslaught, looked down, and he was grinning like a preschool politician.

12 Likes

Another vote!

(And this is why why Disneyland is so much better… The walk between those two places is much much much shorter and a help to my indecisive self.)

5 Likes

This is how dedicated I am to this plan… Dole Whip acquired, eaten (while I walked) and I’m in Tomorrowland

6 Likes

Was delicious.

7 Likes

Current status:

50 minute posted time… line is almost to the door. :grimacing:

5 Likes