Everyone Else Is Doing It... a solo trip report that we all know won't get finished

I would go to DS cause there are so many great options there. But if Poly is calling your name, don’t let anything stop you!

1 Like

I didn’t vote cuz I’m always tired. :smile:

1 Like

So you vote for my vote for my starvation? :scream::rofl:

In other news, I don’t remember the last time I went to or from the airport in the daylight. It’s like I’m an MCO vampire.

5 Likes

Oh, no. I’d vote for ASS. I can’t recall what I had there but it filled a hole and didn’t make me sick. My food bar can be really low, if needed.

:smile:

I mean, tonight - our last night in the World - we’re loafing on the couch (well, my sister’s on the fainting couch) in front of Alice in Wonderland on the tv. And for supper tonight I warmed my mac n cheese leftovers from Territory Lounge, last night. :yum:

4 Likes

Ooo. That’s an option?

2 Likes

You look more relaxed than ever here.

1 Like

They switched me from building 2 to building 9… now I’m by a pool, and also closer to the ASMu busses, should I end up on one of those coming back. This is definitely a fun hotel, for sure.

17 Likes

Now that I’m here I’m kind of unmotivated to leave… they have an ASSy noodle bowl, so I think I’m going to try that. Then when my instacart gets here I’ll already be in the lobby.

7 Likes

Seriously!

What is different?!

You really look soooooo chill!! And joyful :blush:

2 Likes

I’m feeling much less stressed lately, even though work still sucks. The last time you saw me was also right after my dad died, so I’ve come out the other side of that side then, too

5 Likes

Oh that’s right. :people_hugging:

I’m glad you’re feeling better these days. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

ASSy noodles with pork…

They’re good! Not Poly noodles good, but very tasty.

10 Likes

Isn’t that just worms?

3 Likes

Well… I could stand to lose a few pounds, so I hope it’s that kind, and not the RFK Jr kind.

6 Likes

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Current situation:

Suck it, Mr_AZ!

(it’s never occurred to me to call @Jeff_AZ that, but that’s what Jason Mraz called one of his albums)

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You know what… I’ll allow it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

5 Likes

:people_hugging:

1 Like