Every Road Leads Back to the Place I Know

Thanks!

3 Likes

We weren’t really that close. But I understand not wanting to be in the area. My DH can’t handle them either.

4 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Every loud boom makes my whole body tense, no idea why. I used to love fireworks. But with the almost constant frequency and length of time most firework shows consist of, I’m left physically drained and achy from all the flinching, cringing and tensing up. Then I get a headache so horrible. I can handle it in a distance just no where near the castle.

4 Likes

That sounds horrible. I’m sorry.

4 Likes

Photo #3 in the series :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I do like to see them though. Geyser Pt is a fav viewing spot. Or on the boat leaving MK is nice too.

4 Likes

I’ve never watched from Geyser Point. I didn’t realize you could see much from there.

6 Likes

It might be only about 10% of it but it’s good enough. You have to go out closer to the water. I don’t think you can see from inside. We’ve always ate then sat outside between Geyser Pt and the water

6 Likes

next time at WL/CC mission requirement!

5 Likes

Sounds great!

3 Likes

Currently looking at these flights cause I’m bored and annoyed at work :laughing:

7 Likes

And because you’ve seen the light and want to go back to Disney with @Dreamer and me.

8 Likes

Well, yea that too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Except I never didn’t want to!

8 Likes

I’m also thinking working one day at Disney might be doable. Especially if I can get my staff and senior on board with being more on top of payroll that month so I can work late the nights before to get that done, I’ll really only have one Day 1 task that has to be done that Friday. And could possibly knock it out in a half day…scheming :thinking:

10 Likes

I finally finished your TR! Awesome photos and TR, and so nice that DDs love WDW and are willing to go with you.

There is something to be said about going to WDW often. There minimal planning needed! You get to enjoy your favorites often, chill, and discover new things.

I scrolled through your topiary many times! I wanted to book airfare and go see them for myself!

Thank you for doing a live TR! It is really hard to do. One of your many talents.

10 Likes

Currently arrive 8/26 and depart 8/30

Meetup would be next to impossible anyway so I guess it’s fine that we will just miss.

5 Likes

Well I’m finding Juju so we can give her a cast compliment. :grinning:

8 Likes

Is this where I admit I looked at flights too?

8 Likes

You could absolutely do a bit of work at Disney if needed. Sometimes you have to do what will make the trip happen.

4 Likes