Every Road Leads Back to the Place I Know

I will be at UOR end of May and WDW beginning of June, just in case that affects your decision. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Aren’t you doing a fab 5 trip in April?

6 Likes

Thanks!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

So crazy. Our plan was Disney at the end of May and UOR at the beginning of June!

5 Likes

Not anymore. Robert’s robotics team made it to Worlds which is the same week as the trip.

9 Likes

Now to post random photos completely out of order.

We wanted to meet Mickey in his 50th outfit. After 18 months and multiple trips here, we never had.

Mickey attempted to hug Kathryn. :joy::joy::joy:

We were able to get a group photo.

30 Likes

:partying_face: I missed this some how! Where does that take place?

6 Likes

Dallas.
Exciting right?:rofl:
I was hoping the terms worlds meant an international location but nope. It’s Texas.

12 Likes

Damn, you guys are mean! We don’t keep it that cold in Boston!

6 Likes

It is bigger than some countries I guess. Dallas is becoming a techie capital too. My cousin lives there. She’s also or was big into teaching robotics for a private HS. She’s got 2 littles now but she might be there. She loves conventions and competitions of sorts.

5 Likes

For how long?!

5 Likes

I’ve never been but it was one of my father’s favorite cities. He was a big Sox fan. I always imagine it very cold there with only a couple months of warm weather. I would think 60 would be a warm temp right now for Boston. Is that not the case?

4 Likes

So I really would be better off attending a game in Boston?

3 Likes

True. Texas is huge.
I think it will be a fun experience for him no matter where it’s at.

4 Likes

Outside yes

Inside the Garden? No.

I would guess it’s at least mid-60s in the Garden. I had on a hockey jersey with a long sleeve underneath and I was plenty warm last week

5 Likes

Only for a few weeks. He was actually hoping they would send him. He loves Bulgaria.

10 Likes

:100:

But we cost a lot more…

5 Likes

Of course it costs more. Doesn’t everything there?!?

4 Likes

More or less

But you’re paying for quality so that should be expected

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes