Every Road Leads Back to the Place I Know

Waiting on luggage. Ugh.

4 Likes

And waiting.

3 Likes

What a long day for you @Dreamer and girls!

Glad you’ve arrived safely and :crossed_fingers:t2: you get your bags soon. You must be exhausted!

Have some sleep and a great trip…
Can’t wait to follow along.

4 Likes

It has been a long day. I was texting Robert who is in Italy and he was like isn’t it 2 am there? Yes. Yes it is. Actually 3 am now.

7 Likes

And waiting.

5 Likes

Do any other passengers have their bags yet?

3 Likes

Oh no…come on luggage!

Also, please do what I do. If technology alludes you, hand the phone over to one of your girls. You must try BG1!!

11 Likes

We have bags now!!
It was our whole plane waiting. I should have known it would a wait when the luggage on the carousel next to us took an hour.

10 Likes

I should get one of them to do it. I’ve said that for forever though.

9 Likes

Yay! Alright, to sleep with all of you, and back to sleep for me now. Looking forward to seeing what y’all get into tomorrow!

5 Likes

Off to our near the airport hotel where I can sleep for 3 hours before trying for a GOTG BG. Usually the kids get the BGs but I won’t wake them. Hopefully I’ll be successful.

14 Likes

What are you doing awake?

4 Likes

Who knows?! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ugh. Sorry.

3 Likes

I hope you are sound asleep now! Good luck with the BG. You definitely need to get the girls to do BG1, it took Joe about 2 mins to get it on his phone.

8 Likes

Oh my gosh this is crazy. I’m glad SW didn’t cancel on you but what a long day. And no sleep on the first day of vacation is not relaxing. I hope you get. GOTG! Can’t wait to follow along on my way home. Also, send SW an email about the baggage delay and plane delay. I did since baggage took 2 hours and they sent me a $150 voucher.

12 Likes

Have a great trip! We’ll be heading down on Sunday. Sadly, no Disney this time. Enjoy the time with the girls!

5 Likes

Fingers crossed for BG1!

4 Likes

DD went to Arby’s yesterday. They were out of roast beef!! :rofl:

Wish I had been awake last night. We could have linked up and I would have grabbed the BG for you.

Have all the fun!!! Looking forward to following along :grin:

13 Likes

Oh my gosh!
:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:
I’m so tired for you.

Hope it’s a beautiful day!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes