Every Mile will be Worth our While - A Trip Report?

This afternoon, those who needed rest, got it.
Some swam at SAB a bit. (The struggle to find a small child PFD was real.)

Tomorrow is another day

10 Likes

Changing resorts again?? Have you set a record?

Hope everyone is back to feeling 100% tomorrow.

6 Likes

Great name for that type of day!

3 Likes

Hey dude… whatcha been up to?

8 Likes

Sorry, been Disneying lol

Ok, more accurately, I realized DW had a bunch of photos from Wednesday morning on her phone that I wanted to post to capture that day’s events

9 Likes

Speaking of photos, is there a way to share all of my Memory Maker photos with the rest of my Family & Friends / travel party?

Good. That’s what you should be doing! Hoping we can still have a liner drive by at some point.

2 Likes

If you are linked as friends and family they should be able to see, but I think only the purchaser of the MM gets them without the watermark.

3 Likes

Yes they can see them. Guess I have to download each one they want and share them one by one

2 Likes

Anything’s possible! Right now we’re trying to get out of the hotel lol

1 Like

Download, then upload to a shareable source. I’m about to do that this weekend with my family saving them to a google album that I will give them access too. Then they can take what they want when they want

I think you might also be able to do this with like shutterfly or similar.

4 Likes

Wednesday started off with a rush to check out. Amazing how we seem to add more luggage with each transfer…

But first…

22 Likes

And of course

18 Likes

Meal was very good, view was very nice and character interaction was superlative

And we enjoyed the skyliner to/from IG

5 Likes

Best breakfast on property

Except maybe Boma which is a different experience entirely.

I do prefer my food brought to me vs going through a buffet line

6 Likes

Indeed. Walk thru buffet?!?!
I’m on vacation here!!

3 Likes

So after skylining (?) back to the IG we hit EPCOT. As dear reader will recall we had to get an APR here and then hop to MK.

And a new resort.

This is also DW’s day for doing her management program online while the rest of us spend the afternoon exploring.

4 Likes

At EPCOT, we went to the Beauty & the Beast Sing-along that we skipped earlier.

It was fun. Not nearly as entertaining as Frozen in DHS, but fun.

5 Likes

Tragedy struck leaving Japan…

Frushi has fallen

ETA: investigators determined that this is what you get when you use a fork instead of chopsticks

12 Likes

Having consumed frozen libations on our last visit to EPCOT and eager to get to our new resort before DW has to sign-on, we started the trek to our final resort

4 Likes