Errors on site

If you go under Port Orleans, under the childcare/ babysitting, the rate and name is wrong for the kid’s club. I think it’s a Kilo and Stitch theme and the rate is $15 an hour.

Port Orleans? To the best of my knowledge, they don’t offer a childcare club at that resort. I believe you are thinking of the Polynesian, which offers childcare at “Lilo’s Playhouse”.

The page for each hotel still lists the babysitting rates but it also says the CAC are only at the deluxe resorts. And actually, I think it’s wrong on all the accommodation descriptions under babysitting/childcare.

This is what I’m seeing for Port Orleans:

Port Orleans French Quarter Babysitting and In-Room Child Care
Disney doesn’t offer on-site child care at Port Orleans French Quarter, but you’ve got some options. If you’ve got a car and you’re headed to the theme parks, you can drop off your little ones at one of the child-care clubs at a resort nearby. Services vary, but children generally can be left between 4:30 PM and midnight. Milk and cookies and blankets and pillows are provided at all centers, and dinner is provided at most. Play is supervised but not organized, and toys, videos, and games are plentiful. Guests at any Disney resort or campground may use the services.

The most elaborate of the child-care centers (variously called “clubs” or “camps”) is Never Land Club at the Polynesian Resort. The rate for ages 3-12 is $12 per hour, per child (2-hour minimum).

As far as I know, that is mostly accurate. The only issue I can spot is that the club at the Poly is now Lilo’s Playhouse (@len).

For the Polynesian, I’m seeing:
> Disney’s Polynesian Resort Babysitting and In-Room Child Care

Polynesian’s on-site child-care center is the Lilo’s Playhouse, which is the most elaborate of WDW’s child-care centers. Kids ages 3-12 may take part. Services vary, but children generally can be left between 4:30 PM and midnight. Milk and cookies and blankets and pillows are provided at all centers, and dinner is provided at most. Play is supervised but not organized, and toys, videos, and games are plentiful. Guests at any Disney resort or campground may use the services. The rate for ages 3-12 is $12 per hour, per child (2-hour minimum).

I’m not sure what you think is inaccurate? There are only childcare clubs at Deluxe Resorts: The Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, Poly, Yacht or Beach (can’t remember which!) and the Dolphin are the only ones to the best of my knowledge. The site does mention the clubs on each resort page, but it seems pretty clear to me that the clubs are not at the lower-level resorts (the page mentions “the child-care clubs at a resort nearby” on the page for POFQ).

You can hire an in-room sitter through Disney’s recommended service at every resort, but the clubs are a Deluxe-only thing. Is that helpful?

Got these. Thanks! Guy will work on an update shortly.

1 Like

Yay, I’m helping! :wink:

The rate is $15 not $12 and the name of the poly cac is wrong.

1 Like

Looks like it will be fixed soon! The rate is an error I’d never have picked up on, no kiddos for me. I’m glad you saw it.