Epic Universe News & Construction Updates

But think of how much money you’d save in travel costs and passes and such!

I’m sure she’ll get right on that.

3 Likes

It seems to keep happening like every 6 months!! :rofl: (She’s pretty “Epic” herself!)

2 Likes

A week sounds like a minimal trip after Epic opens. But, then we like to drive and DH said to make the drive worthwhile, trips are one-week min.
VB plus the three dry parks. We could ‘DO’ everything in less time, but we really like re-rides, and we geek out on HP.
Now that we’ve been, Disney World lost its appeal.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I wonder what spot the difference would look like between the original concept art released years ago, and what was released last week.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ha ha “They had suggestions but we couldn’t understand them.” LOL

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks!

Here is the article finally:

5 Likes

Bioreconstruct posted a really pretty photo of the “star” lights on the exterior of the hotel at night…

5 Likes

I saw this and I love it! Great concept. Can’t wait to see both hotels completely finished without construction cones.

1 Like

I’m going to stay at one of these when Epic opens for sure!!!

1 Like

Wonder when the optimal time to go to Epic will be?
I wouldn’t want to go when it first first opened. I’d like to let them work out the kinks, like our original plan of waiting until the Star Wars areas had been complete for a year.
But on the other hand we are eager, so we wouldn’t want to wait toooooo long.
On the third hand, it would stink if we went and then a month later they added EP to the Epic rides. That premier hotel/EP passes has us totally spoiled.
We do like to go when kids are in school, since we homeschool. But, in two years, DD will likely be in dual enrollment classes at the nearby community college. So, maybe we’ll have to plan around that?

1 Like

I believe Epic will have Express at open.

As for the “best” time… if you’re looking at 2025 I’d recommend around 10 days before Thanksgiving. In 2026 try early February before President’s Day.

5 Likes

I thought I read somewhere that Epic would not have Express at opening. Perhaps it was merely someone’s speculation.

1 Like

In follow-up to my prior post, I found the post where I read that Express would not be offered initially at Epic.

3 Likes

It would be a miracle if the headliners open with Express.

4 Likes

I understand, but I’ve heard Express at the parks but the hotel won’t offer it as a perk. I think that’s where people’s wires are getting mixed up. Of course, we’re well over a year out of opening so things can and do change.

That’s understandable. I can see a situation where Monsters and Ministry don’t have it due to downtime issues at opening.

8 Likes

This is my exact plan!! I love going to UOR that week each year as it’s slow & the weather is nice!

Now… Stop telling people or it’ll get busy!! :rofl: :rofl: :innocent: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The weather is also perfect for wearing a Wizard robe. That was when we did our first trip. ’

2 Likes