Epic opening date?

Any guesses on when in 2025 Epic will open?

Planning a trip!

I assume universal will put prices up for 2025 for post opening

3 Likes

There is not an official announcement at this time. The only information we have is that hotel reservations for two of the resorts - Stella Luna & Terra Nova - are now available.

Stella Nova Resort will open January 21, 2025, while Terra Luna Resort will open February 25, 2025.

This is going to most likely be a “soft” opening before the parks are operating to give all the staff a chance to “rehearse” for a couple weeks with fewer bookings…

If anyone tells you more than that, right now, then they are either guessing or psychic! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I know Exactly when it is going to open! (With a margin of error of approximately 6 months.)

3 Likes

The only rumor I’ve heard is Team Member and AP Previews will be first in “early 2025” (may not have a soft opening for the general public).

Tickets are also rumored to go on sale late summer 2024.

Stay tuned to this thread for updates:

2 Likes

You must be psychic!! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl: :innocent: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Remember what our UOR insider said :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::

5 Likes

True!! I had forgotten!!

Thank goodness I didn’t put any cash on the table!! :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

I’m still sticking with it’s “all guesses” until we get past HHN33!

They’ll announce Grinchmas before HHN is over. That means the next announcement for 2025 is either Mardi Gras & Concerts or Epic…

3 Likes

You misspelled “psychotic”. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I get the impression they’re working really hard to be ahead of schedule so they can surprise fans with an earlier opening.

So my wild guess is it will open earlier than most people think. But within what can be called “Summer 2025.” So maybe May.

4 Likes

Honestly, they don’t know now now. I’m basing all my guesses on IOA and a little bit of internal talk of summer.

For example, IOA had previews for guests in April 1999!

3 Likes

If it helps in any way… I have a couple Ops TMs that I’ve gotten to know IRL and online - one works at Doom and the other at JPRA…

They’ve applied to work at Epic. When I was there at Grinchmas, both knew what lands they were going to be assigned. My Doom TM friend says she is supposed to know her attraction any day now…

2 Likes

Yeah, they’ve been hiring for years with a plan to drop them in and run.

2 Likes