Epic Bucket List/25th Anniversary Trip Report DAS

:heart:

That’s all

2 Likes

That thunder was intense. We decided to do the same and shelter in place. We walked from ITTBAG to the cave at the end of the oasis. Umbrellas kept us dry.

1 Like

Supportive heart, that’s terrible.

1 Like

All checked out. Waiting for car service to take us to UOR.

6 Likes

Not the last evening you planned, but still sounds pretty nice. :heart:

3 Likes

We are in our HRH room. Just waiting for scooters to arrive!!

8 Likes

Which style room are you in? I’m planning to stay at HRH for my next universal trip, and I am curious to hear how people like the rooms.

We like the rooms, they’re not massive but they’re nice.

1 Like

I loved our room! It was a 2 Queen Garden View. We had a view of the pool. It was spacious in comparison to similar rooms at many resorts I have stayed at, but obviously not as spacious as a suite.

1 Like

I think 2 queen garden view. It’s nice.

1 Like

Big debacle with ECVs. We had changed companies because Universal had a list of providers they wanted you to use. Well bpmobility is junk. I have an email with confirmation # and drop off details to be here by 1. We were in our room before that and things had been smooth. 1:15 nothing. I called used the extension for person we dealt with leave a message. No. I called again tried a different option was on hold for 12 minutes before got disconnected. Decided to try a Hail Mary pass with our first company. Yes!! They could give us the same ones as at Disney they were still on the van!!! I even told them we will pay full price lol. So thanks to them we are now in line at the leaky cauldron while it pours rain outside. Sigh. We are at the Wizarding World!!! Now I just need the app to think I’m on property so I can order! Lol

12 Likes

20 Likes

I’ve done the two queen room, a king suite attached to a two queen room and the kids suite. This is my favorite Universal Hotel b/w Portofino, Royal Pacific, Cabana Bay and Endless Summer but I’ve never stayed at the moderate ones. Portofino theming is more my style but Hard Rock is a smaller hotel with less people to compete for lines like the slide and boats and much closer to the action and the suites are large. The kids suite is the best of the kids suites from what I can tell from the photos of the other kids suites and room layouts.

3 Likes

Got a call back from bad company and the guy will be putting in for a refund for us. They actually delivered the scooters at 3:30 pm 2.5 hours late. The reason was Orlando is busy :woman_facepalming:. Dude was surprised no one had tried to contact me but their delivery and call center departments are run separately. :woman_facepalming: Guy was very apologetic and said DC shouldn’t be an issue yada yada.

9 Likes

:roll_eyes: Yeah, find me a time when this is not true! If you confirm a 1:00 delivery, I should have a 1:00 delivery or a call at or preferably before 1:00 with an explanation as to why I haven’t received it (and something to compensate my time and inconvenience)

5 Likes

The kicker is they sent me a survey this morning thanking me for renting with them :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::sleeping:

3 Likes

And I hope you filled it out. Thoroughly and completely.

3 Likes

I made sure to do this with our Enterprise rental car which came complete with a THC Vape that we didn’t notice till we went to unload the car after our 105 min drive to the hotel. I am just positive the Floridian cops would have believed us had we been pulled over. I left Enterprise a wonderful review for this! :wink:

5 Likes

Oh yes I did :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: very thoroughly.

6 Likes

Hi there! It was so nice to meet you this evening and chat with you in line for Three Broomsticks-I hope you both enjoyed your dinner! :blush:

12 Likes