Epcot resorts fireworks viewing

Sis and I are staying at BCV beginning in GAH! 5 days. We will be arriving late afternoon/early evening and I was thinking that watching fireworks from the lake area would be a cool way to kick things off (perhaps beverage in hand, as you do).

I’m reading that the pier at the BC marina is a good spot? Or the beach? Anyone have first-hand info on that? Anyone know a better spot?

Obviously I know we won’t be seeing the stuff going on in the WS lagoon. Just looking to see some of the higher bursts.

Thanks!

2 Likes

We watched the fireworks for the last show from the bridge that goes over the water as you leave EP and turn towards BWV.

2 Likes

The one where this was taken?

1 Like

From my room

Which was facing the lighthouse area. I think you could definitely seem them well from the lawn in front of that wing of rooms at Yacht Club if not from the beach. I could see them from my balcony at Beach club way back when I was facing Epcot (I was on the fourth floor on the very farthest wall). So I think the beach might be fine. But definitely from the yacht club side

3 Likes

Here’s a daytime photo to give you a better idea.

They were over those trees so the dock in front of those trees probably perfect

4 Likes

Yes, the opposite direction should have you facing towards the EP boat dock. You could hear the music but the speakers are far away.

1 Like

Anyone willing to put an x on a map for me? We’ll be there in two weeks, but first time staying at an Epcot resort so I’m not as familiar with the area and layout.

2 Likes

The spot I was talking about:

4 Likes

That bridge is the perfect spot for catching the big fireworks. Nice easy walk and no crowds. Enjoy!

3 Likes