Epcot resorts breakfast & lunch recommendations

Hi Everybody!

My daughter & I are getting super excited for our WDW trip in early April! Where do you all recommend for breakfast and lunch in the EPCOT resorts area for the days when we’re not going into the parks?

Thanks!!

1 Like

Ale and Compass is excellent.

5 Likes

2nd vote for Ale and Compass! Especially for breakfast. We also quite enjoyed our dinner at Trattoria al Forno but it might be a bit heavy for lunch.

4 Likes

We liked the breakfast buffet at Cape May. Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and goody are there. Great assortment at the buffet. Also it isn’t too large and the room is broken up well so it isn’t as loud as some other places.

2 Likes

Third vote for Ale and Compass. I had an excellent breakfast there and the pricing is reasonable.

2 Likes

I love Beaches and Cream!

1 Like

Topolino’s in the Riviera resort. I’ve had dinner there, and now I’m looking forward to trying breakfast.

1 Like

If you are looking for something quick (not sit down), there is always the Boardwalk Deli, and the pizza window (whatever it is called).

1 Like

Wow! Thanks everyone!

These are all great suggestions. I was thinking that maybe my daughter who’s in her early twenties might like something faster to give us more pool time, but haven’t really seen any reviews of the Boardwalk deli or the new food truck situation there. Also, we’re at the Dolphin and haven’t eaten at several of the places that are open during the day there for many years. I’m curious about Rosa Mexicano, because they’re breakfast and lunch menus look fun, but the one up here in Boston has pretty terrible food…

2 Likes

We have eaten from there a couple times. Nothing mind-blowing or anything. But decent enough. And a bit of a change from some of the heavier fare you often find at QS in the parks.

The pizza from the pizza window was also quite decent if you are in the mood for pizza.

You can also get a variety of food at the pool bar, Leaping Horse Libations at Boardwalk. Not sure which resort you will be at…

2 Likes

Oh. Nevermind. :grin:

2 Likes

Blockquote

The one in Boston and the one in Burlington are not as good as the ones in DC and NY. I don’t know about this one though.

I’d go with Frontera in Disney springs over Rosa though.

We ate there for the first time a couple weeks ago. It was super good! Highly recommend…although, it isn’t exactly Epcot resortish. :grin:

Close enough 🫎

I’ve also had a great dinner and margarita at Frontera, but am thinking we’ll stay within walking distance of the hotel for these meals… maybe we’ll just wait and see for these! I spend so much time planning to make the most of our WDW time, might be nice just to wing it and see what’s available when we get down there. Heck maybe even the corn dog place’ll be open (not likely I realize)!

1 Like

Trattoria for breakfast.

2 Likes

As always, it’s so nice to have you all help out with all things Disney! For our resort-proximal meals we’ve settled on: Ale & Compass, Fuel, Trattoria & Rosa M (though am secretly hoping I can shift my daughter’s opinion to Beaches & Cream for this one!).

1 Like

hop the Skyliner and check out Landscape of Flavors at AoA

2 Likes