EPCOT Food and Wine.. best booths?

I am going to be attending Food and Wine for the first time this Oct. Would love any tips etc!! What are your favorite booths to go to? Favorite things to eat? Any “touring” tips as far as when it is busiest etc?? Thanks so much!! :wink: I Figured out the Emoticons!!!

1 Like

I haven’t been but I WILL be eating canada (soup and filet!) instead of doing le Cellier as they are my faves.

1 Like

Sorry to hijack this, but I see that @kaylenec is trying to reach you on the main Liners chat @Mrs_Beast. She’s having trouble accessing the forum. If you have a moment, could you pop over and touch base - I bumped the thread for you. :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

The lamb chop from Australia was delicious last year and they brought it back for 2014.

1 Like

Australian lamb was definitely good.

My favorite was New Zealand. The garlicky mussels and venison sausage were excellent, and I got one or both every time I was in EPCOT. Ireland was good (cheese, fisherman’s stew), as was France (escargot).

1 Like

I can’t wait to try so many new things. We’ve done the F&G in EP twice and had lots of great treats, but the F&W list looks delicious…