Epcot Festival of the Arts similar food options to Flower and Garden Festival?

I downloaded the app that shows the menus for foods at the Epcot Festival of the Arts, but am actually going to the Flower and Garden Festival wondering how similar it is? It looks mouth watering just looking a the menus…

Similar amount of food options or a lot less?

Jenn

2 Likes

I saw 2019 list in Disney Food Blog site. There were 20 booths. I imagine 2020 will be similar. I want the purple slushy thing. Looks delicious.

1 Like

Do you have the wdw food and wine app? If you look under “show all events” flower and garden is listed as “coming soon”. At first you will be able to see all booth items but prices ddp icons will not be loaded until the festival opens.

2 Likes

@TBurgoon it’s the violet lemonade, Both DD & I loved it!!

@jenn If you downloaded the food & wine app like @PrincipalTinker said you can see the menus from 2019 to start getting ideas. The menu is usually the same with some new items and some items taken away. Enjoy… it’s a great Festival to attend.

1 Like

1 Like

If your on instagram a liner cheftodd, mostly on chat I think. But he did great reviews and pictures. of the food this past weekend. Might give you a good idea on what you want to try! Same name on insta. Edit not same cheftodd55

Thanks all! I am leaning towards no reservations for food that day since honestly I like the small appetizer option of eating around the world : )

Jenn