Epcot Fastpass Suggestions all Tier 1

No matter what number I put in the Group 1 or Group 2 boxes in the Fastpass Advanced Options I get:

Group 1:
None

Group 2:

1. Soarin’
  2. Test Track
  3. Frozen Ever After

Am I doing something wrong?

Have you got any FPs yet? And if so, have you forced the plan to use them?

What else do you have in your plan, other than the tier1 rides? One possibility is that you don’t have any of the tier2 attractions in the plan. You would have to get 2 tier2 FPs anyway and burn them if that is the case (tap in, try and move the next one up) and then try for a 4th and 5th FP.

If you publish your plan it may make more sense.

The plan probably thinks you don’t need any Tier 2 fastpasses. When we were at Epcot this week, the wait times for all of our Tier 2 rides were so short that the fastpasses didn’t really cut our wait times significantly.

1 Like

Disney World Touring Plans. This is my plan for 1 of our EP days. I’ll still be tweaking it a bit, but it may give you some ideas of how you’d like to set up.

Obviously, I need to enter 2 more fpps (they’ll be probably throw aways tho, bump and run, to get more Tier 1s as 4ths).

As you know, you can only have 1 Tier 1. You should enter 2 more, Tier 2s, into the plan, in the spot where it asks what your fpps are. You may have to hit that area that calls for forcing of fpps.

BTW, I always prefer to use the Tier 1 for TT. It’s very often down in morning, so this way, we can show up later in morn, and even then if it’s down, they’ll give us anytime fpps as long as we have fpp to begin with.

1 Like