Epcot early entrance - what time do booths/pavilions open?

I am planning a trip to Epcot on Saturday, 4/10 with the main goal of eating and drinking around F&G and the WS. We will be arriving through the IG and aim to be there at the opening of the gates and will probably head to FEA first. My question is, has anyone who has been lately noticed what time the F&G outdoor kitchens start serving, or what time the Mexico Pavilion allows people to enter? Since we are going on a Saturday, I know we want to try and get into Mexico (and La Cava) earlier in the day to avoid the long lines just to get into the pavilion, so trying to get an idea for the timing of all of that for an 11am open.

And before you ask, no, 10:30am is not too early for a margarita when you’re at WDW :laughing:

2 Likes

Just for clarification, 4/11 is Sunday, not Saturday.

1 Like

Good catch! We will be there Saturday, 4/10! Editing in original post.

Oh boy, have all the fun! I wasn’t paying attention, but I believe that all booths are open at open, 11am, even the booze is being served. And if you can order an Irish coffee, champagne, bloody-marys, or mimosas for breakfast you can drink whenever you want in the Magic.

1 Like

I support margaritas at all hours of the day! Pretty sure the booths don’t start until 11am with some opening a little later in the FW area from past reports.

3 Likes

Not sure if it is relevant, but during F&W, I entered IG at 10:10 on a Saturday, but the food booths and Les Halles didn’t open until 11:00…so I am guessing they don’t open early. One food booth in Morocco opened later than 11, but I believe that was due to technical problems.

1 Like

This is what I suspected, but wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything! I will plan to attempt Soarin and FEA first before starting around the food booths and La Cava to use up that first 45 min or so pre official opening time.

Thanks all!

2 Likes