EPCOT Early Breakfast ADR-Advice please

Hi all. I am planning a first trip for my 6 year old daughter in early June. First trip in 10 years for me as well!
I currently have a 8:15 am PPO ADR at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall on 6/10. EPCOT is opening at 9am as of now. Would love recommendations on when to get to the park. We will have a car and are staying at Coronado. Also, what time do they start letting those with ADR’s in? Thank you!

There will be a special queue just for people with PPO ADRs. Typically they start letting people enter the park at 7:15am - 7:30am for those people with 8am - 8:15am reservations. I’d get there as early as possible. Often people with 8:30am - 8:45am ADR will try to slip in at the same time and get seated early. The dining hosts, while doing their best to maintain order, are trying to get everyone in as fast as possible. So people whose reservations may be 20 - 30 minutes later than yours can sometimes get in before you just because they were psychically in front of you in line not because of their scheduled time.