EPA at IOA only

We are visiting Wizarding World of Harry Potter for two days. Last year there was EPA at both parks. We started one morning at Diagon Alley and rode the Hogwarts Express to Hogsmeade halfway through the day, and the second day we reversed the order of parks.

This year there is only EPA at IOA on our days. Should we start at IOA both mornings and switch to USF halfway through each day? Or do EPA at IOA one day and regular entry at USF the other day? Suggestions?

1 Like

If it were me, I would start at IOA both days and take advantage of the early access to Forbidden Journey. The downside is that you are taking Hogwart Express the same direction both days, but you could take it back later in the day or just pass on the taking it that direction.

Have you considered exploring other areas of the parks other than Harry Potter? There are some great attractions and 2 full days is a lot for Harry Potter.

I would use your second day to RD USF and the gringotts ride if you dont have express passes.

1 Like

That’s what I’d do, too.

We have Express Passes. We really aren’t interested in the rest of the park. We have a week at WDW first. We did this last year and loved our two days at Wizarding World. It’s nice to not rush and to be immersed in the world.

Thanks for the suggestions!

With express passes I would still RD USF but then go straight in and enjoy diagon alley with little to no crowds! We did this on a super busy day and had a blast trying spells and looking around and I love how the pictures turned out.

Sorry, what’s RD? Please excuse my ignorance.

RD is rope drop, it means park opening.

Ah! Should have been obvious. Thank you!

We have stopped going to Universal during early entry or even at open since we always have express passes. There really is no reason to (except for Volcano Bay, there we go to early entry). The other days we sleep in and don’t worry about when we get there. It is just so easy with express.

1 Like

I agree with this plan as well!