Enchanted Tales with Belle a M&G?

I’ve heard mixed information regarding meeting Belle after the show. Are only the people picked to participate allowed a M&G? I would like my DD2 to meet her, but it will be a lot to ask her to sit through the show. I dont really want to use that 20 min if she wont get to meet Belle afterwards.

Not a meet and greet but everyone can get a photo. No autographs I don’t think

1 Like

Which is to say it’s kind of a meet and greet but not in the same way as I traditionally think of one

I just checked my photos from February to make sure I was giving you the correct info. At the end of the show every child (including infants) came up for a photo with Belle if they wanted (and got a bookmark?),

2 Likes

All children get the opportunity of a meet, photo, and gift with her

1 Like

Ok. Thank you all for your responses!

1 Like

And no autograph you get a card that she has already signed…

We did it in January. One non participating child was asked if she wanted a photo. She was in the front row of benches so that might have helped. I helped Ds2 participate and they were 100 percent OK with that. We got an extra part at the end (you have to jump forward quickly) and all we needed to do was the parade around the room. He sat with me in the front other than that.
Belle was very sweet when he was shy for the picture and invited me to join and hold him. She gives you a bookmark with her signature printed.
If you’re OK with spoilers, I’d watch a YouTube video so you can see how it works. There’s no time for delay or hesitation, because they have to keep all the rooms moving.

Adults can also get pictures with her. Just line up.

2 Likes

They will also give a part to whoever wants one. They asked if anyone else wanted a part.

1 Like