Emotional Support Animals at WDW

Surely not. :rofl:

3 Likes

You? Surely not. Probably found a girlfriend and was eaten in the afterglow.

3 Likes

Once in a while, I’m glad I lived through the Florida lockdown of lawlessness instead.

1 Like

I posted this on the COVID thread:

It was taken from a newspaper story I read recently. The thesis — with which I now agree — was how on earth did we allow ourselves to be treated in that way for so long?

The bench is taped off because it was literally against the law to sit on public benches during lockdown. Law enforcement were actively policing this nonsense.

DeSantis may be a dangerous lunatic, but I’m not convinced he was wrong on COVID. The question is not a simple one.

3 Likes

Hindsight is always clearer. In the moment, you work with the best information available.

And better information will always be available tomorrow.

6 Likes

But you also make a political choice. I am beginning to become persuaded that the political instinct — in this very specific case — of DeSantis and Abbott was preferable to that of Newsome.

2 Likes

That’s what I read as well!

1 Like

TWSS :smirk:

3 Likes

Do any threads stay on topic?

LOL

I’m thinking of OP here, and also thinking of the technical minds in the Ads thread :laughing:

Poor dears.

4 Likes

And if the outcome of COVID had been worse than predicted instead of better? Would you have the opposite view?

It found its way back to support animals.

3 Likes

This started with a story about an emotional support alligator. It was already off the rails.

6 Likes

Spiders are not animals are they?

Well except they aren’t plants so they must be animals.

:thinking:

Does anyone have that chart handy?

3 Likes

NH is my adopted state. Live free or die.

2 Likes

They might be minerals.

1 Like

This.

Speaking as a small business owner, back in the 70s, when Sam was actively growing the empire and folks were learning to make shopping a leisure activity. :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah, my husbands family owned a small town hardware store for nearly 80 years until big box stores like Walmart and Home Depot pushed them out.
I still try to shop at local hardware stores whenever possible.

4 Likes

Thank you. I’d meant to say my mother had a polar bear. Or maybe it was a walrus . . . :thinking:
I mostly recall it being white. On airplane flights she’d hug that thing within an inch of its life.

Of course it was sensibly plush. Can you imagine the food bill? And then the results?

But in no way less supporting. :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

I’m getting an alligator Loki zipper plush from Sideshow. I think it’s already paid for, just waiting for the release date. I’m thinking it will make an excellent support animal.

3 Likes

Yes

Yes, it will.

:smile:

I hope to hear great travel stories!

2 Likes