Emoticons

Ok…gotta ask a probably dumb question. Those of you using emoticons…Are they your own or are they on this forum somewhere and I just don’t see them?

1 Like

I have a lot in my keyboard feature on phone. (Note III) but if I post from my phone, they show up as squares on the pc screen. On the pc keyboard, if you use :slight_smile: or :wink: or :frowning: emoticons will show up. Other people know MUCH more than I do though. Hope that helps a little :surfing_man:

Okay…so I have to type colon & parentheses, and semi colon & parentheses otherwise they automatically show up as emoticons.

1 Like

:chicken::octopus::rage::turtle::beetle::earth_americas::last_quarter_moon::sun_with_face::earth_americas::stars::star::volcano::mailbox_with_mail::mailbox::gun::smoking::bomb::hocho::nut_and_bolt::hammer::ledger::black_nib::paperclip::paperclip::straight_ruler::es::fr::us::de::kr::ambulance::warning::traffic_light::rotating_light::oncoming_police_car::ambulance::u7121::u6e80::u7a7a::sa::accept::baggage_claim::womens::restroom::rotating_light::us::oncoming_police_car::pensive::heart_eyes::persevere::unamused::blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::octopus::chicken::ant::fish::honeybee::snail::snail::octopus::shell::cow2:

You mean these things?

that’s those!

1 Like