Emoticon possibilities

Just trying this from my phone after all the complaints today. Seems to be working great. No slowness or problems navigating. :slight_smile:

Oh good! That’s great to hear! I’m starting to feel like a bit of a traitor for liking so many aspects of this forum. It’s absolutely NOT a 1:1 replacement for chat, but it’s fun in a different way.

No it isn’t but it’s not the train wreck that some are making it out to be. I’m even trying it from another browser this time and it still works great. I think it’s probably an issue with Apple’s iPhone browser but chrome is available in the app store. Alas I think some people are determined to not like it. Change is hard for some.

1 Like

@ThatDisneyGuy_outer1 I’ve been on the forum with my IPhone for several hours and it’s working great!

1 Like

That’s great to hear!

1 Like

So true

:monorail:

Trying emoticon… :sunny:yippee.

I got a million of them​:smile::smiley::grinning::blush::slight_smile::wink::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing::kissing_smiling_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::flushed::grin::pensive::relieved::unamused::disappointed::persevere::cry::joy::sob::sleepy::disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat::sweat_smile::sweat::weary::tired_face::fearful::scream::angry::rage::triumph::confounded::laughing::yum::mask::sunglasses::sleeping::dizzy_face::astonished::worried::frowning::anguished::smiling_imp::imp::open_mouth::grimacing::neutral_face::confused::hushed::no_mouth::innocent::smirk::expressionless::man_with_gua_pi_mao::man_with_turban::policeman::construction_worker_man::guardsman::baby::boy::girl::man::woman::older_man::older_woman::blonde_man::angel::princess::smiley_cat::smile_cat::heart_eyes_cat::kissing_cat::smirk_cat::scream_cat::crying_cat_face::joy_cat::pouting_cat::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::skull::alien::poop::fire::sparkles::star2::dizzy::boom::anger::sweat_drops::droplet::zzz::dash::ear::eyes::nose::tongue::lips::+1::-1::ok_hand::facepunch::fist::v::wave::raised_hand::open_hands::point_up_2::point_down::point_right::point_left::raised_hands::pray::point_up::clap::muscle::walking_man::running_man::dancer::couple::family_man_woman_boy::two_men_holding_hands::two_women_holding_hands::couplekiss_man_woman::couple_with_heart_woman_man::dancing_women:🙆🙅💁🙋💆💇:nail_care::bride_with_veil:🙎🙍:bowing_man::tophat::crown::womans_hat::athletic_shoe::mans_shoe::sandal::high_heel::boot::tshirt::necktie::womans_clothes::dress::running_shirt_with_sash::jeans::kimono::bikini::briefcase::handbag::pouch::purse::eyeglasses::ribbon::closed_umbrella::lipstick::yellow_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::heart::broken_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::cupid::love_letter::kiss::ring::gem::bust_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::speech_balloon::footprints::thought_balloon::dog::wolf::cat::mouse::hamster::rabbit::frog::tiger::koala::bear::pig::pig_nose::cow::boar::monkey_face::monkey::horse::sheep::elephant::panda_face::penguin::bird::baby_chick::hatched_chick::hatching_chick::chicken::snake::turtle::bug::honeybee::ant::beetle::snail::octopus::shell::tropical_fish::fish::dolphin::whale::whale2::cow2::ram::rat::water_buffalo::tiger2::rabbit2::dragon::racehorse::goat::rooster::dog2::pig2::mouse2::ox::dragon_face::blowfish::crocodile::camel::dromedary_camel::leopard::cat2::poodle::paw_prints::bouquet::cherry_blossom::tulip::four_leaf_clover::rose::sunflower::hibiscus::maple_leaf::leaves::fallen_leaf::herb::ear_of_rice::mushroom::cactus::palm_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::chestnut::seedling::blossom::globe_with_meridians::sun_with_face::full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::last_quarter_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::volcano::milky_way::stars::star::sunny::partly_sunny::cloud::zap::umbrella::snowflake::snowman::cyclone::foggy::rainbow::ocean::bamboo::gift_heart::dolls::school_satchel::mortar_board::flags::fireworks::sparkler::wind_chime::rice_scene::jack_o_lantern::ghost::santa::christmas_tree::gift::tanabata_tree::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::crossed_flags::crystal_ball::movie_camera::camera::video_camera::vhs::cd::dvd::minidisc::floppy_disk::floppy_disk::iphone::phone::telephone_receiver::pager::fax::satellite::tv::radio::loud_sound::sound::speaker::mute::bell::bell::loudspeaker::mega::hourglass_flowing_sand::hourglass::alarm_clock::watch::unlock::lock::lock_with_ink_pen::closed_lock_with_key::key::mag_right::bulb::flashlight::high_brightness::low_brightness::electric_plug::battery::mag::bathtub::bath::shower::toilet::wrench::nut_and_bolt::hammer::door::smoking::bomb::gun::hocho::pill::syringe::moneybag::yen::dollar::pound::euro::credit_card::money_with_wings::calling::e-mail::inbox_tray::outbox_tray::email::envelope_with_arrow::incoming_envelope::postal_horn::mailbox::mailbox_closed::mailbox_with_mail::mailbox_with_no_mail::postbox::package::memo::page_facing_up::page_with_curl::bookmark_tabs::bar_chart::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::scroll::clipboard::date::calendar::card_index::file_folder::open_file_folder::scissors::pushpin::paperclip::black_nib::pencil2::straight_ruler::triangular_ruler::closed_book::green_book::blue_book::orange_book::notebook::notebook_with_decorative_cover::ledger::books::open_book::bookmark::name_badge::microscope::telescope::newspaper::art::clapper::microphone::headphones::musical_score::musical_note::notes::musical_keyboard::violin::trumpet::saxophone::guitar::space_invader::video_game::black_joker::flower_playing_cards::mahjong::game_die::dart::football::basketball::soccer::baseball::tennis::8ball::rugby_football::bowling::golf::mountain_biking_man::biking_man::checkered_flag::horse_racing::trophy::ski::snowboarder::swimming_man::surfing_man::fishing_pole_and_fish::coffee::tea::sake::baby_bottle::beer::beers::cocktail::tropical_drink::wine_glass::fork_and_knife::pizza::hamburger::fries::poultry_leg::meat_on_bone::spaghetti::curry::fried_shrimp::bento::sushi::fish_cake::rice_ball::rice_cracker::rice::ramen::stew::oden::dango::fried_egg::bread::doughnut::custard::icecream::ice_cream::shaved_ice::birthday::cookie::cake::chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop::honey_pot::apple::green_apple::tangerine::lemon::cherries::grapes::watermelon::strawberry::peach::melon::banana::pear::pineapple::sweet_potato::eggplant::tomato::corn::house::house_with_garden::school::office::post_office::hospital::bank::convenience_store::love_hotel::hotel::wedding::church::department_store::european_post_office::city_sunrise::city_sunset::japanese_castle::european_castle::tent::factory::tokyo_tower::japan::mount_fuji::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise::night_with_stars::statue_of_liberty::bridge_at_night::carousel_horse::ferris_wheel::fountain::roller_coaster::ship::sailboat::speedboat::rowing_man::anchor::rocket::airplane::seat::helicopter::steam_locomotive::tram::station::mountain_railway::train2::bullettrain_side::bullettrain_front::light_rail::metro::monorail::train::railway_car::trolleybus::bus::oncoming_bus::blue_car::oncoming_automobile::red_car::taxi::oncoming_taxi::articulated_lorry::truck::rotating_light::police_car::oncoming_police_car::fire_engine::ambulance::minibus::bike::aerial_tramway::suspension_railway::mountain_cableway::tractor::barber::busstop::ticket::vertical_traffic_light::traffic_light::warning::construction::beginner::fuelpump::izakaya_lantern::slot_machine::hotsprings::moyai::circus_tent::performing_arts::round_pushpin::triangular_flag_on_post::jp::kr::de::cn::us::fr::es::it::ru::uk::arrow_upper_right::arrow_upper_left::arrow_lower_right::arrow_lower_left::left_right_arrow::arrow_up_down::arrows_counterclockwise::arrow_backward::arrow_forward::arrow_up_small::arrow_down_small::leftwards_arrow_with_hook::arrow_right_hook::information_source::rewind::fast_forward::arrow_double_up::arrow_double_down::arrow_heading_down::arrow_heading_up::ok::twisted_rightwards_arrows::repeat::repeat_one::new::up::cool::free::ng::signal_strength::cinema::koko::u6307::u7a7a::u6e80::u5408::u7981::ideograph_advantage::u5272::u55b6::u6709::u7121::restroom::mens::womens::baby_symbol::wc::potable_water::put_litter_in_its_place::parking::wheelchair::no_smoking::u6708::u7533::sa::m::passport_control::baggage_claim::left_luggage::customs::accept::secret::congratulations::cl::sos::id::no_entry_sign::underage::no_mobile_phones::do_not_litter::non-potable_water::no_bicycles::no_pedestrians::children_crossing::no_entry::eight_spoked_asterisk::sparkle::negative_squared_cross_mark::white_check_mark::eight_pointed_black_star::heart_decoration::vs::vibration_mode::mobile_phone_off::a::b::ab::o2::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::loop::recycle::aries::taurus::gemini::cancer::leo::virgo::libra::scorpius::sagittarius::capricorn::aquarius::pisces::ophiuchus::six_pointed_star::atm::chart::heavy_dollar_sign::currency_exchange:©®™:x::bangbang::interrobang::exclamation::question::o::top::end::back::on::soon::arrows_clockwise::clock12::clock1230::clock1::clock130::clock2::clock230::clock3::clock330::clock4::clock430::clock5::clock530::clock6::clock7::clock8::clock9::clock10::clock11::clock630::clock730::clock830::clock930::clock930::clock1130::heavy_multiplication_x::heavy_plus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_division_sign::spades::heart::clubs::diamonds::white_flower::100::heavy_check_mark::ballot_box_with_check::radio_button::link::curly_loop::wavy_dash::part_alternation_mark::trident::black_medium_square::white_medium_square::black_medium_small_square::white_medium_small_square::black_small_square::white_small_square::small_red_triangle::black_square_button::white_square_button::black_circle::white_circle::red_circle::large_blue_circle::small_red_triangle_down::white_large_square::black_large_square::large_orange_diamond::large_blue_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_blue_diamond:

1 Like

:microphone: :skull: :movie_camera: :football: :pizza:

I am so stoked about this. Oh the things that amuse me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ºoº :poop::speak_no_evil:

I think I found my phones set.
:cow2::bell:

GNARLEY!!!

Oh bother!

ok…I’ll stop now!

Show off! :blush:

1 Like

Lemme try
:f
Hmmm…so I can’t do emoticons on a Kindle Fire, I guess?
I’ll go to the link and see if I can figure it out. I’m technologically challenged.

:pig:
Oh look, it worked! Hehehe…this is gonna be fun!!

:frog: love this!
:smiley:
:s

WTHeck?! Only the frog worked :frowning:

:Alicia

Nope no emoticon for me

:monorail: