Emoticon possibilities

@EthicalAddict suggested we start a post testing the emoticon possibilities on this forum. I know that typing a colon will trigger a pop up menu for a few. These are the ones I can access on my phone. :smile: :smiley: :wink: :sunny: :blush: Has anyone discovered any others?

2 Likes

Thanks @SallyEpp_cot I am excited to use all the fun emoticons that we discover! :heart_decoration:

I find that if you start by typing the colon then write a letter after it pop up a few option of emoticon :frog:
I’m on a laptop so I don’t know if it’s the case on a phone.

I’m going to test your theory! :frog: :sparkles: oh this could be dangerous!! ha!

Cool. How did you do the frog, @MasterSorcerer? I assume the heart was less than + three. I’m going to try it. <3

Hmm… That didn’t work.

:nail_care: :bath: :toilet: :bear:

2 Likes

@EthicalAddict are you on a phone? Mine is charging and too lazy to go get it haha.
@SallyEpp_cot I did a colon and put an f after but I think if you put a colon+frog+colon it’ll work. :zap:
Also if you are on a computer and you wanna know what the other wrote to get an emoji, just put your mouse on it and what was use will pop up :smile: because if we wrote exacly what we use it’ll put the emoticon on haha.

2 Likes

Trying the colon + letter method. :b it works! I did colon + b to get a blue book. It’s really hard to see on my phone though. (My PC is being “fixed” by DH so I’m stuck with my phone.)

@MasterSorcerer No, I’m on my PC - I was wondering if I could use my IPhone emoticons that are already set on my phone? I’ll check on that later. Do you have an Android or an IPhone?

6 Likes

@TianasPlace that’s awesome!!! how did you do that?!

Or you could just cheat like me lol

2 Likes

@EthicalAddict I have an Iphone 5s! I didn’t have any issue posting with it earlier, but I didn’t think to look for an emoticon so maybe it’s there.

1 Like

Its magic! I googled Disney emoticons.

3 Likes

Ouhh tricky @ThatDisneyGuy_outer1 I didn’t think of that smart!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:bowtie:

2 Likes

Wahhhh! I can see them as an option on my phone but they’re not showing up when I try to use them. I wish DH hadn’t chosen this week to mess with my computer! :cry: