EMM at HS

Going to rope drop Slinky Dog Dash in mid-March. Early Morning Magic is now scheduled for that day. Should we avoid Hollywood Studios on Early Morning Magic days? Or are Early Morning Magic crowds small enough that they would not change our touring plans?

A few Q’s
How flexible is your schedule right now?
Are you staying on-park and is your 60 day window open now?
What else are you planning on using your FP’s for that day?

Staying off-site so Slinky Dog FastPass+ will not be available at 30 days. We are flexible. We will be in the parks for 3 days, without Park Hopper options.

I asked the same question a few weeks ago and the general consensus was that it shouldn’t impact the RD wait as so few people. They will obviously not let people into the SDD line until 9:00 on EMM days. When we went in Oct, we were in the queue before 9 so that will make TPs be a bit different in that respect but it’s the case for everyone. I’m going for it in March. Also got a FPP for SDD that day as well but would love 2 rides. If its too long at RD, we will head to TSMM instead.

I’ve been to EMM at HS and it’s not enough people in attendance to make a big impact on crowds. And I think most people who did EMM were leaving TSL around park opening. So I don’t think it should change your plans.