EMM at HS-Toy Story land

Who has this booked? Specifically dates of 10/29, 11/26, or 11/7?
We’re booked for the 29th and noticed they have added a separate time slot of 7am to our day. Has anyone heard of this? Reasons why? All three of the above dates now have two time slots for booking.

I’m guessing this is a glitch.

No. It’s actually bookable. I called! :frowning:

It does say in the fine print that other reservation times may be available based on capacity. With the 7:30 am booking it says in the fine print exclusive access 7:30-8:45 am. So I wonder what the fine print for access is on a 7 am booking - would it end at 8:15? My date is showing as sold out right now so it doesn’t have the 2 times available.

This is where it gets hairy. I was told,because I switched my time from 730 to 7, I would have full access to toy story land from 7 to 9 no early exit or restrictions. I don’t understand what they’re doing. The only thing I can think of is they’re telling people this and then on the actual day they’re going to let everyone in at seven

That’s interesting. I will have to keep an eye on my date and see whether a 7:00 time appears.

Just curious about what happened with this. Any updates?

There is almost always (possibly always) a 7am and a 7.30 slot. Everyone gets in at the same time, breakfast is available from 7am. The rides open at 7.30 or a little before. You can eat and ride whenever you like, regardless of the time slot you booked.

1 Like

We did EMM at HS last week. We had a 7 am slot. We arrived at 7 and received our wrist band. They directed us to ABC commissary. We grabbed some pastries and coffee and headed out to the line outside the theater. They walked us over to TSL at 7:15. I never saw a distinction about 7 vs 7:30 slot. Later after the park opened we went back and had breakfast.