EMH, Staying off property - when to arrive at MK

We will be staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek and we only can visit the MK on a 10/10 day. The park opens at 7am for EMH and 8am for us common folk. What time should we arrive at the TTC? Additionally, will it already be packed by 8am? We want to spend the morning in Fantasyland and fasspass in the afternoon.

An unfortunate situation… Packed? Maybe not, but there will definitely be a bunch of people ahead of you in the park that DO have EMH. I would probably get there at least 60 min prior to general opening so you can be near the front of the second wave entering.

2 Likes

I posted about our experience a few weeks ago I will see if I can find the post and bump it for you Done its headed Arrival Time on Emh days.

I’d try to be at the TTC no later than 7:15 AM. Disney may be flexible on the time at which you can enter the park.

I would listen to the advice of @bswan and @len but I wanted to let you know our experience as well, for comparison.

We were staying off site (in Daytona, actually) and went to MK on Christmas Eve day (forecasted to be 10/10 but was later posted as 8/10). Same thing, EMH was at 7 am, and we could enter at 8 am. We arrived about 7:45 am at the parking lot, took the ferry across (it had just arrived so the timing was perfect) and entered just shortly after 8 am. We were surprised that it wasn’t busier. This was a picture of the line in front of us.

That said, we didn’t go to Fantasyland that morning so I’m not sure how busy it would be for you.