EMH in September

I will be in Disney World in September with my family of 3 adults and two kids - 1 preschool and 1 toddler. The Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios ALL have EMH EVERY Morning. How should that effect my choice of park for each day? Or should it? Crowd size is generally light.

Welcome! Are you staying onsite or offsite?

1 Like

WDW is expecting high CL at DHS / SWGE. This is why they are trying to open up the other parks early as alternatives. September is traditionally a slow month after Labor Day. I would avoid DHS, unless seeing SWGE is a big reason you are going now. I’d pick whichever I can get the best FPP for. Plus, just making a solid TP will put you ahead of most people.

I am staying on site, so I can take advantage of the EMHs, and I guess this pretty much frees me up to just base my decision on which park to go to when based on when/where I can get my desired FPS. Using TPs I can visit 3 of the parks when the crowd level is 1! (Of course, I know that can change as the dates get closer because that’s happened to us before)