EE @ MK… so many choices

Liner family: a 2-part question!
#1: has anyone ever been able to rope-drop Tron at Early Entry?
And numero B: generally, what’s your personal rope-drop jam? [Thanks in advance]

2 Likes

#1. Tron is only accessible via ILL or VQ. You can’t wait standby so therefore, no rope dropping Tron. We have had BG1 for Tron and used it not long after the park opened and basically walked on.

B: We usually don’t rope drop MK. We get a few LLs lined up and then head to the park after 9:00.

3 Likes

We are a family with young kids. So we do things a little differently. Usually head to buzz then go from short wait to short wait and knock out a lot of tomorrow land and fantasy land.

3 Likes

That’s a solid plan for kids of all ages🤔

2 Likes

We have rope dropped 7DMT twice (successfully and with short wait), but since they introduced the ILL I’ve decided its not worth the stress.

Instead, esprcially for younger or less thrill seeking kids I recommend PFF followed by WtP (possibly even carousel on a low crowd day), then line up for second rope drop in Frontier/Adventureland. Some people prefer SM followed by Buzz, then second RD - mine do like SM now but used to be a bit nervous and I’ve always felt it’s a bit too intense as the first ride of the day.

2 Likes

Either 7DMT or PPF. Last trip I rope dropped Dumbo. It was awesome :star_struck:. We did Dumbo, Barnstormer x2 and Little Mermaid in the first 40 minutes.

2 Likes

Which, to be clear, are the only lands open (besides Main Street?) for EE

2 Likes

I am typically front to mid pack and rope drop 7DMT. I can usually fit in two or three Fantasyland attractions afterwards before the wait times get stupid. In April we did 7DMT, PPF and Philharmonic with ease.

1 Like

If I can get an early boarding group for Tron I ride it at the end of EE before it gets crowded (same for GOTG). We usually rope drop SM or Atro Orbiter, then ride Buzz then head to Tron. After that I see if I can catch a Main Street Vehicle. This is if we have G+

2 Likes

I personally would have no problem riding ALL of the Main St vehicles until the took them back to the barn! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks all; that’s good magic!:blush:

1 Like

Riding the omnibus was my DH’s suprise ride of our trip. Especially if you can be up top in the front row - best peopel watching anywhere!

Up top where you can read the windows: well done!

We waited for like 20 minutes for the show to be done! But I was like, we WILL be first on!

They loved it!

2 Likes