ECV Rental - External

Hey All – I did a search for best ECV rental places and most of the comments were REALLY old. We are looking to get one from an external vendor as it will be multiple days, parks, and resorts. Would love a recommendation or comments on recent experiences you had for some of these vendors! Any coupons or special deals that any is aware of?

Buena Vista are great, they are a preferred vendor so can leave it at Bell Services for you, you don’t have to meet them. Customer service is excellent - our battery got drenched in a storm while we were in a restaurant and stopped working. They delivered a new scooter in 20 minutes.

I don’t know if this is still the case, but you used to get 10% off if you told them you had seen them recommended in the AllEars newsletter. We got 20% off because we had it for 2 weeks, I don’t know what number of days would get that though.

/www.scootorlando.com
They have a larger selection and if you like them on FB you can save 10-15%. Their ECV’s all have larger batteries that can run 15 hours or more, and they are less expensive. They will service 24 hours a day and they will come into the parks and get you. They don’t give Disney a cut back like some of the others so they rent for less. Also unlike the other they cater to larger guests.

Just set up our rental with burns vista. They give a multi day discount but will not let u use the allears.net discount with it! last time we used Walker mobility and they were great. However, we can’t guarantee we can meet them for delivery this time. I’ve also read some bad reviews on Apple scooter/stroller rental during my research

My family has used Buena Vista Scooters twice in the last 3 years and we will be using them again in 2 weeks. Only once we lost power & they had someone in the area so we didn’t even wait 20 minutes.
I would not recommend Apple. I cancelled a scooter with them and they never gave me a refund. I had to dispute with my credit card company and it was quite the hassle. I ended up getting the refund but I think they just wanted me to give up.