Eating Healthy

Absolutely, even showering grosses me out on most days and hair (not my hair) - vomit!! :mask:

Congrats on body building competition and warding off Disney foods. Now Iā€™d be happy if they sold hard boiled eggs at either the Contemporary or either of the parks. I just packed about 15 protein bars, Iā€™ll bring some of my protein shake and shaker too. Hopefully both help ward off any other cravings.

Saw this article about Animal Kingdom and thought it might be helpful.
http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/03/07/animal-kingdom-says-goodbye-to-turkey-legs-and-hello-to-more-salads

Also, in your touring plans app you can select a park, then choose dining, then search all the menus within that park with keywords like ā€œsaladā€ and it will show every menu item that lists salad.

Packing some protein bars is always a good idea. If you eat that youā€™re typically satisfied until you get to something you WANT to eat.

1 Like

Haha, that turkey leg cracks me up. My trainer at my gym was like ā€œWhat about those turkey legsā€ Unfortunately or Fortunately it grosses me out and I wonā€™t eat them! Good to know about the TP app, I had no idea you could do that!!

Turkey Legs gross me out. I LOVE meat - but they are gross. Last time the family behind us watching the parade were literally eating them over us. Hair not my hair cracked me up!!!

Search also works with ā€œchocolateā€!!! :wink:

1 Like