Easter Day Crowd Levels?

Hi. We will be in WDW from the Friday before Easter until the Thursday after. Originally, I had planned Saturday as our first MK day, and Easter Sunday at Epcot, because everything I’ve always ever read has said to avoid MK on Easter Sunday. But the predicted CL for MK on Easter is a 4! And Saturday (the day we were planning on going) is a 9! Will there really be a difference between the 2 days? Saturday all the parks are an 8, 9 or 10 so it doesn’t really matter among the different parks Saturday, but would it make sense for me to switch to MK on Easter?

We have been over Easter many times and always do Easter Sunday at MK. The crowds are generally lower than Saturday, at least until late afternoon as many people go to church on Easter. I would switch, but only if you haven’t booked ADRs and FPP that are unswitchable for those days. We also always book a dining ADR for lunch and the dessert party for the fireworks on Easter.

Thank you. We have nothing booked yet, booking Fastpasses Monday, so I think we will switch.

1 Like