Early Park Entry

Previously, AK and HS Rope Drop was around 15 minutes prior to the official EMH start time. But I believe MK went by the official start time.

2 Likes

I think it might be possible to get in 2.5 rides during those thirty minutes, depending on which rides you choose and how close they are. Picking Splash Mountain, for example, as your first ride when it is like a 12 minute ride pretty much eats the entire time. But perhaps if you did BTMRR, then HM, then get in line for Splash?

AK, you might be able to do FOP and jump in line for Navi, ready to head back to KS or something ahead of the masses.

Basically, though, 30 minutes is enough to put you ahead of the crowds so that even many of your waits after the 30 minutes are up should be shorter because now the other guests are hitting the rides you already did.

5 Likes

I think you might be right as long as the two attractions are close together.

2 Likes

Our WDW trip is in early September: six park days over Labor Day. Has Disney made any comments about when on-site guests will be allowed into the parks and when they will be allowed to actually ride something in September? All the talk I have seen lately has been for October. Thanks for your help.

Most likely it will be near the current rope drop times. The second tab on this spreadsheet will give you current times. Iā€™m guessing most attractions are open at RD.

2 Likes