Early Morning magic sold out?

Anyone else find it weird that all the September early morning magic dates are sold out!? Think it’s a galaxy’s edge effect? Also wondering when ones later in fall are going to go on sale…we are headed in November and I’ve been considering it. Also notice that there aren’t any even listed for toy story land in September. Guessing they just want everything open to take ge crowds.

I’ve been checking those since the day they opened, and there has never been availability…even on day one. I think they have set the dates for them, but they are not selling tickets yet?? If you want them I’d keep checking…several times a day, and you’ll probably catch them when they start selling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are going in November but like you I’ve been watching to see what availability is like. I think your theory sound right. Dare set, but tickets not yet available. Though, seems weird to announce dates but not sell tickets.

I have booked EMM for May and had the same problem. When the dates were finally available, it showed no times available. I assumed they were sold out, but continued to check back daily and finally I was able to book! Just keep checking back and they should eventually open up.

1 Like

Did you choose the mk or tsl?

I was waiting on the MK to open up for months. Then it did…still couldn’t book…finally was able to book. I never even considered TSL and then about a month ago, panicked and decided my kids would love it, so I tried to book that one as well and it was sold out. I kept checking back and lo and behold spots opened up last week and I booked TSL as well. SO I now have both booked and both took a little work/checking/following up.

1 Like

Caaaaaaaching.$$$ originally I thought fantasy land but if H/S opens up I think we may do
That one since we will do mk for 2 1/2 days but hs for just one.

1 Like

I was able to book Tues 9/17 EMM for Mk. I think i booked it the day it was released

2 Likes

Same here, booked through dining when I was able to make ADRs for our trip. It was a few days before it showed up as bookable to all.

1 Like

I also have tickets to 24 September too. The blue September dates were on sale for a few days even.

Not sure if they are sold out or taken off sale, it’s anybodys guess if they go ahead, I’ve made backup ADRs thinking it may get cancelled.

1 Like

This happened before when I added it for one day this month. I bought it then all of a sudden it was no longer there. Then after a few days it came back.

1 Like

Someone on chat reported that Sept and Oct EMM MK are being cancelled. These days are now EMH.

1 Like