Early entry on check-in day?

If I remember correctly, one could use EMH on check-in and check-out days. Is it safe to assume this will be the case for the new early entry system as well?

1 Like

I would make that assumption since you are allowed to check your bags w/ bell services and enjoy a resort, in full w/ all benefits, on check in day.

3 Likes

Should be able to, yes!

2 Likes

Great thanks!

Disney counts the day of your check in and your check out as full days, so all perks for resort guests apply.

2 Likes

How does this work, exactly?

I’m checking in on, say, Saturday - and also want to rope drop Animal Kingdom that day.

Do I just need to have my resort reservation/tickets all set up/activated in my MDE account and linked to my Magic Band?

Do I do online check in to my resort? Can I do that before the day I check in or is there some time on Saturday morning that a window opens for online check in?

1 Like

Have your resort and tickets set up in MDE. And if you have an active magic band you can use that.

And yes, you can do online check-in in advance.

1 Like

Along the same line of thought-

What’s the group opinion on LL+ purchases foe check- in day…

Could I theoretically after online check-in from Nashville airport purchase RotR at 7am get on plane at 8 and be riding before dinner?

If you’ve got a park reservation you should be fine.

2 Likes