Early entry for Disney hotel starting Aug 8

I just read a list of early entry rides- radiator springs isn’t included. The rope drop option for non-park guests will likely be tough, assuming plenty early entry folks jump in that line and wait. Who know if it will be included again, but 30 min, you can get maybe 2 rides and maybe a jump on the crowd worth 30-40 min. So is that worth the $$$ of the resorts? Doubtful. You’re better off with ILL for the other rides.

2 Likes

Where have you found a list of early entry rides? I haven’t seen a list pop up yet & Racers was previously an early entry opener so just curious what the source is for the list you’re seeing.

ETA: I found a list here (maybe the same one you saw bc it’s on DL’s website)!
It’s definitely updated from what was available previously & definitely no Racers.

1 Like

I’m also noticing Luigi’s & Toy Story Midway Mania aren’t on the DCA list & Autopia on the DL side isn’t either. All used to be early entry, but looks like they’ve cut back both the time & offerings.

I saw screenshots of those lists from a blogger I think.

It is a lot different. Maybe they’ll open more attractions later/as crowds necessitate. Early Entry at WDW has Rise, for instance… If it’s working, which it isn’t always.