Early entrance to MK for BBB appointment

We have a reservation for BBB at 8:10am in MK; the park opens at 9am that day. I’m just looking for other people’s experience with an early reservation before park opening and what I can expect. How early do we need to arrive? Separate entrance? I’m not a fan of surprises or things that could mess up my touring plan. We are staying at The Contemporary. Thanks!

1 Like

I had the same concern for my trip in November 2018 when we had a 8:20 am BBB on a day with 9 am opening. I called in advance and a CM explained the process to me We walked over from the Contemporary and arrived at the park a little before 8 am. I asked a CM near the entrance where we go and I was directed to an area at the main entrance where they were letting guests with BBB res and PPO res into the park. We had to give out name and confirmation number and were let right in. Once in the park we walk through the hub and then had to give our name and confirm number to a CM who was at one of the ropes. The process was relatively simple for us. I do not know if it has changed since then.

One note: When I called in advance I was told that with the BBB res, only 2 adults would be allowed early entry with the child who has the BBB res.

1 Like

This is very helpful, thank you. Sounds like I need to call and confirm how many guests can stay with my daughter since we have a group of 7.

Yes, I would call. You may need to split and have some of your party go early with your daughter for BBB and then have the other meet you after at Rope Drop. In addition to the limit on early entry with a BBB res, there is very limited space in the BBB so they typically don’t let a bunch of people in (like parents and grandparents all together).

1 Like