Early check in at the Hard Rock

Does anybody have any tips for getting an early check in at the HRH? I requested it when I booked but I figure I will follow up with a phone call. We are travelling very early so it would be nice to get into our room and get settled in ASAP.

1 Like

Good luck! We have never gotten an early check in, or even an on time check in, at Hard Rock. They are terrible at getting rooms ready. Requesting an early check in may help but I wouldn’t count on it.

4 Likes

I agree. We usually check in at the desk around 6am. We don’t get a room till after 4pm.

2 Likes

Another one who has never gotten a room at HRH before 4pm.

3 Likes

We got an early check-in when we stayed there. But we did “Anything you have available” in person with a tired expression.

1 Like

We got a check-in around noon once, and we had arrived at 6am. Mostly, its after 3 or 4pm.

2 Likes

Did you call ahead of time to get the early check-in?

No, I guess it just happened to be ready. We tend to arrive early, either from an early flight or from another resort. I’ll drop our bags at bell services, check in, get our keys/express passes and head to the parks. I usually come back to the hotel when I get the room ready text. But, it seems to be later and later each trip. You may get lucky if you request at online check in or regular check in but I wouldn’t count on it.

1 Like

I got a 10am early check-in at RPR in March. And an 8 am early check-in at ASMo in December. For what any of that is worth.

My check-in at HRH in December took forever. And they messed it up.

2 Likes

Ha! None of this sounds good. I had gotten the impression the service and staff at HRH is really good. Lounging around the pool is the fall back option which doesn’t really sound that bad. As long as we can get in our room before dinner…

The staff and service are fab! You just won’t get a room early. Probably.

4 Likes