DVC taking the tour and gift card

we received the invite for our upcoming trip to take the DVC tour with a $50 gift card incentive. I made a reservation for the day before our resort stay begins. The agent said both my husband and I would get a $50 e gift card. Is that right? I thought it would only be one. I am so excited over this extra $50 I could happy dance but I don’t want to be disappointed if the agent is wrong.

Yup; that’s right. Each person in the party that hears the pitch gets the gift card.

1 Like

Huh

Last July my niece and I took the tour and got $100 each.

Maybe you should hold out for more?

1 Like

Read somewhere they were doing 3 anytime pastpasses at one point. They not doing this any longer?

1 Like

I received a card in the mail with the offer and a code number with the promise of a $50 gift card. Not sure how you get more benefits but I am happy with $100.

I got an offer to do a “tour” over the phone for (I believ) a $25 gift card. I would do it for FPP on my upcoming trip!

2 Likes

Interesting. Today we received the invite for the DVC tour, but the fine print says it’s one $50 gift card per household. Maybe CM’s are not adhering to that fine print, and can choose to do more?

1 Like

We got 75 per adult. Was told that those staying in deluxe got more $$ for visits, who knows if it’s true. I’m sure these incentives change all the time based on sales and other factors.

1 Like

My parents, partner and myself did a DVC tour this past May. we were staying at OKW via DVC point rental. Signed up at OKW day-of on our last full day at WDW. We received one $75 gift card (via email) and 3 anytime FPs per person (we were all adults).

The FPs had some restrictions (no FoP or NRJ, none of the TSL rides, no ToT, no 7DMT or PPF).

2 Likes

We’re staying in a value, so maybe that’s why it says we get only $50 total.

1 Like