DVC Points Rental Wanted

I’m looking to rent DVC points for 5 nights in a studio starting August 3, at any one of the following resorts. If you’ve got points you’re not going to use, let me know your best price per point, please.

The list below is in priority order, from highest to lowest. We’re bringing an intern down to the parks to work on an in-park feature for a future version of Lines, so he needs quick access to a park to test code.

• BLT (98 points)
  • BWV (75 points)
  • BCV (94 points)
  • GFV/PV (119 points)
  • BRV/CCV (89 points)
4 Likes

@gabmom is going to lose her points at the end of August and was looking to rent them – calling her here!

2 Likes

@gabmom, I called you to the earlier DVC thread. Can she see this category?

1 Like

Do you want my 75 points

I have 75 points.

I would just send a PM to @len.

1 Like

I think @len does!!!

1 Like

You can pay me whatever you want. They would just go to waste. I don’t have enough vacation to quarantine when I get home. You live in Florida and don’t have to quarantine. You can PM me

4 Likes

@len, I listed my points at David’s for $10. I think he takes a cut. I would accept $500 for the 75 points. The points expire end of August. Can you use them for your intern. I can call DVC and give them your info to switch the points. I am hearing nothing much from Davids.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve sent you a PM.

2 Likes

I have 220 points that I am going to lose by November if anyone is looking to rent them please reach out…I am new to this forum (not the site though) so please be patient if i dont respond immediately…

1 Like

I hope you get someone to use them. Mine were expiring end of August.

Glad I was able to connect with someone on some of my points…I still leave 70 if anyone else is looking…Thanks

2 Likes

Can confirm that Mike is a pleasure to deal with.

3 Likes

Thanks Len…wish it were me going…

2 Likes

I was alerted that it was your bday. Happy bday Len.

2 Likes

@len Happy Birthday, Len!:gift::cake::balloon:

5 Likes

Michael, I am looking for points? Do you still have some?

@OBNurseNH has a friend with some.

1 Like

thanks, Obnurse is contacting her friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like