DVC points available to rent

I have 160 DVC points to rent out for reservations between 1st December 2020 and 30th November 2021.

My home resort is Bay Lake, which means I can book Bay Lake at 11 months out and all other DVC resorts at 7 months out.

The cost is $15 per point. The points must be used (ie: reservation completed) by 30th November 2021.

PM me if you’re interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Update:

I now have 86 points left to rent out. PM me if you’re interested.

I don’t want BLT, but if you still have points left in April, I’d be very interested. I’m sure you can unload them before then though!

1 Like

Just to bump this, I have 86 points left if anyone is thinking of booking a few days away. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What can 86 points get you for a weekend in May? :thinking: not too familiar with points on DVC. I may be interested!

There are point calculator tools on the broker websites if you want to look. I’m just not sure if I can link to them here. Davids certainly has one (search for Davids DVC and look under DVC Guests in the drop down).

It would get you 4 nights in a studio at most resorts, depending on the view. It could get easily get you 2 nights in a 1-bed or possibly 3 nights at OKW or KIdani (std).

But please feel free to PM me with an idea of what you were thinking of and I can do some checking and let you know what’s available. But I’ll pick it up tomorrow morning UK time. I need my beauty sleep. :joy::joy:

Ok! Thanks…and yes sleep is golden! Go to bed!

1 Like