DVC MVMCP Tickets

DVC resale newbie question. It’s showing I can buy the DVC discounted MVMCP tickets, but I thought that would only be if you qualified for membership extras? Is that right or can I actually buy these?

1 Like

It might show it but it probably won’t let you through. Though maybe it will and then good for you. Generally it’s direct purchase members only.

I was once invited to get tix for something I wasn’t entitled to as a resaler. It let me get all the way to the end and then hit me with the sad trombones and said “Sorry, second class citizen! No dice!”

2 Likes

Thanks, makes sense! I thought it was odd it let me add them to my cart but maybe it wouldn’t have let me check out. Not that the extra $10 makes all that much of a difference anyways :joy:

1 Like

A lot of times you will get the DVC discount online for things you ouldn’t get in person or on the phone. So shop disney will give it to you and if you use mobile checkout in the parks that will apply it too.

3 Likes

Good to know!

1 Like

Always try! I don’t ever lie, I am upfront that my points are not direct, but if an app or a person still wants to give me a discount - I will take it!

2 Likes