DVC Grocery Ordering - changes

In an attempt to move into the 21st century DVC now allow you to email the grocery order forms to the resort. No more faxes! :sunglasses:

On the other hand the list of grocery items is down from 2 pages to just 1.

We still find it useful despite the prices. And after my woes trying to order from Instacart last time we’ll likely use it again.

3 Likes

Well first I never knew I could order from DVC so that’s interesting information

But also, yay for modernizing :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks for posting. I saw that DVC News posted this story but I did not get a chance to read it.

When I did my “welcome home” phone call, member service told me about the grocery lists and I have always checked them from time to time. The member service rep did tell me to I could always do better ordering somewhere else. That being said, if the BWV list had 12 or 16oz waters on the list, I would just order from BWV.

2 Likes

We use the resort stores sometimes. And it’s nice to have some basics waiting for us when we arrive. Enough for a couple of breakfasts and snacks, for example.

The prices are high compared to say Publix, but still a heck of a lot cheaper than the QS places. We would get 2-3 pizzas, some garlic bread and a tub of ice cream and feed all 4 of us for less than 2 QS meals.

5 Likes