DVC Emails

There have been a couple of posts recently about DVC emails that made me realize I suddenly stoped receiving DVC emails. My last email was in October announcing 2024 Moonlight Magic events. I have stopped receiving emails with latest purchase incentives, and I did not receive any notice regarding dues statements. I checked my preferences under DVC and Disney and everything is correct. I do not receive dues info through the mail.

Am I the only one? Are other owners receiving emails?

1 Like

I received the annual dues email today.

2 Likes

The last one I received was from October as well.

2 Likes

Emails are inconsistent for me

Except when they want to remind me about a payment due or send me my dues statement. Then they have no trouble finding my inbox

2 Likes

Thanks for saying. I went in and looked, and I was able to pay. I did not get an email about it.

1 Like

I get many emails from DVC and today I got my Dues email. I suppose they could go out in batches so I wouldn’t panic until Monday or Tuesday (I mean, you may have different email preferences than me so maybe that’s why I get more junk). But in your specific situation given your past complaints, it seems like they messed it up somehow.

1 Like

Mine arrived in the early hours (for me) so late last night.

I get non marketing type emails. But when they moved to the one Disney sign on I stopped getting the Insider magazine.

3 Likes

Funny, I checked the mail this morning and there was a pamphlet regarding a Aulani point special. I don’t know why they are not emailing me those offers.

1 Like

Neither me or my husband get promotional emails (his emails come to one of my email addresses). But we do get some of the memeber perk emails (we cant use them) and we both got our points notice.

It’s weird, I always get the promotional ones but never got my dues email. I had to have husband forward me the email from his account.

2 Likes

This. Exactly.

1 Like

To be honest, I despise all the marketing emails I get from ANYWHERE. First thing I look for when I get one from ANY company is the unsubscribe link, and then unsubscribe.

I find Disney particularly annoying because when you unsubscribe, they say it will take up to 10 days for it to take effect. That’s bologna! Every other company can make such changes take effect almost immediately.

Anyhow, I did eventually get my annual dues email…AFTER I paid the annual dues! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I unsubscribe from a lot of things and many of them say that too. It’s not just Disney.

1 Like

But…it’s MOSTLY Disney.

I can’t recall ANY that say they take up to 10 days. 1 to 2 is usually the max.

In any case, it is just one more thing that I wish I could go in and help Disney overall their IT infrastructure! (Not really…but I wish SOMEONE would do it!)

1 Like

I agree. I definitely don’t even want to think about being in Disney IT, thank you very much….

I have been trying since last year to unsubscribe from Uber Eats, who keep sending me $15 off my orders …. I did try it for here but no luck! :joy:
And the White House historical society after I joined the talk @len was on earlier this year.
I’m beginning to think “unsubscribe” just ain’t a thing in the US. :no_good_woman:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

If I unsubscribe and keep getting emails from them, I will send them copies of my unsubscribe along with the ICANN SPAM law with circled information and promise them that I will submit them for it if I get one more email. It has worked every time I have done it.

3 Likes

I have unsubscribed from the Orlando Sentinal 100 times. They still send me 10 updates a day.

2 Likes

Luckily they don’t want me reading their stuff, so I never made the mistake of subscribing in the first place.

1 Like