"Dutchess and Marie's" CATastrophe-free Graduation Whirlwind

Usually KS is good to get first. But, if you use some drop times, you can pretty much go in any order you want.

Decide if you want to use the drop(s) ahead of time. Example: If at 9:30 you book an LL, you might get a return time of 1:00pm. But if you wait til 10:17 to book, you can get an LL for a 10:30am return time using Merlock. It sure is nice to have an extra option.

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Part of me wants this to catch on and part of me says don’t encourage her! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

ALL of me wants it to catch on! :laughing:

9 Likes

Wait. I thought it was official?

5 Likes

I believe it is. Jeff will have to think of his own term. :wink: I’m sticking with Joel’s idea of Merlock.

6 Likes

Sounds like Genie is working out perfectly for you. So glad you guys had a great day!

5 Likes

Ah I didn’t realize Joel came up with that. I vaguely remember now that you mention it.

3 Likes

Scarred me for life. I won’t try them again. I hope you’re right though.

You got this! :muscle:

2 Likes

Those must have been some bad onion rings. :rofl:

4 Likes

MMRR is a must-do for me. Hope you can ride it on Monday.

3 Likes

I would RD FOP and get KS for my first LL (for the earliest time). After you get off FOP, check the line for Navi to see how long. If there is a long line for Navi, then use your LL for KS and get LL for Navi as soon as you tap in to KS (I can’t recall if KS has 2 taps points or 1). Of course, if KS is after 9:30 am, then use your 9:30 am LL for Navi.

NOTE: Are you sure 9:30 am is the time for your second LL? If the park opens at 8:00 am and early on-site entry is 7:30 am, then 10:00 am is the time for your second LL.

6 Likes

Sounds like you’re killing it. I’m going to need private lessons on all of this G+ stacking thing.

6 Likes

I agree with this. Also I’m pretty sure there is only one tap, but try after the first tap just in case.

5 Likes

Doesn’t everyone iron at 5:05AM on vacation?

17 Likes

No. No they don’t. Have another fabulous day today!

11 Likes

I’m so tired.
I wasn’t thinking straight. Last night when DD said she was setting the alarm for 5AM I should have realized it was earlier than necessary. I think 5:45 or 6:00AM would have been fine.

Our room is at least near the parking lot.

But it’s about the same size as a stateroom on a ship.

22 Likes

Sorry you got up earlier than needed. The rooms are small for what you pay. Hope you have an amazing day!

4 Likes

You have trained her well! You may as well try to be first in line at AK. Looking forward to another day, thanks again for sharing with us! :grinning:

9 Likes

This is nice!

@PrincipalTinker my coffee situation started out very nicely!

28 Likes