He’s singing our song.

22 Likes

We are not that good at this. LOL.
(I won.)

This was lunch. We split it.

21 Likes

Second lunch. First lunch was a sandwich in the car at 11 am

12 Likes

Can you only have one LL per day per ride?

3 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

And I will echo @QwertySC’s words. It was a joy to meet you and Marie. Wishing you both a fabulous trip!

18 Likes

Yay for a liner meet!!

11 Likes

:rofl:

The struggle is real. I felt the same way on my recent trips - I would step into line and start writing a post and then I’d be trying to board my ride vehicle while waiting for a photo to upload or whatnot! :joy:

Great job on using LL to full effect! You two look like you’re having a blast.

14 Likes

Correct. Unless one of them turns into an Anytime, in which case you could get a new LL for that ride and theoretically use both the new one and the Anytime on the same ride.

12 Likes

I am so happy to hear that. Because I added it on every day for all 4 of us with a park hopper! It better work! :joy:

9 Likes

One per day is lame. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

We are sailing through this place.

Can’t get our next G+ until 5:50 and our next ride is 7:30. So shopping. May gasp wait to meet Red Carpet Minnie and Mickey.
Hard to believe we were waiting 80 mins at UOR a month ago without blinking. This is ruining me. It’s like MaxPass.

27 Likes

???

I am so out of touch with the youth of today. What the heck is Merlock?

7 Likes

Genie+! :rofl:

9 Likes

Or, Merlock+
:laughing:

5 Likes

Love love love love !!!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

8 Likes

You are rockin’ G+!

8 Likes

This is the first time I’ve read so much positivity for G+.
Well done :+1:t2:

12 Likes

Haven’t done MMRR before. Looking forward to it.

10 Likes

I really love MMRR! It’s one of my favorite rides. I wish I was riding it right now. :slight_smile:

(Don’t expect anything monumental, it’s just really cute.)

9 Likes